We're Moving!!

Don't forget to change your readers and bookmarks to www.firstimpressionsbaby.com/blog! We won't be here for much longer (we have a new home)!

Sunday, February 10, 2008

TipToe Bows


I am fully aware that it is still indeed winter, and no I haven't gone COMPLETELY crazy. But, as I dream of spring and summer - these cute sandals and flip flops come to mind. Each flip flop set comes with a custom-made decorative bow on each, as well as an extra matching bow for your little princess' hair. These flip-flops come in a variety of color choices/combinations and sizes. Want to match? They have adult and "big kid" sizes too!

2 comments:

suchsimplepleasures said...

i love those!!! they are adorable! i might have to look into getting some for my daughter! and...for me! great pedicure sandals!
xoxo

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.