We're Moving!!

Don't forget to change your readers and bookmarks to www.firstimpressionsbaby.com/blog! We won't be here for much longer (we have a new home)!

Friday, November 30, 2007

golden girl.


"This unique, sophisticated dress is a little bit urban chic and a dash of girly fun. The Joel Dewberry fabrics are rich and vivid, perfect for Fall. The A-line cut is full and comfortable, with an inverted pleat and a sweet tie neck. The 3/4 length sleeves are also pleated in the same style with cuffs embellished with buttons. Looks great with a turtleneck for colder days and is really fresh and hip over jeans."

Each dress is hand sewn and made to order. I LOVE this dress. I wish I could say more...but what can I say? I'm in love (and speechless!)

1 comment:

mkckec said...

This is sure to make a statement! Very cute.