We're Moving!!

Don't forget to change your readers and bookmarks to www.firstimpressionsbaby.com/blog! We won't be here for much longer (we have a new home)!

Saturday, November 24, 2007

loud and clear.




I just can't get over how adorable these Wordsies shirts are! Made of 100 percent quality cotton, and available in 3-6m, 6-9m onesies or 12-18m, 18-24m tshirts (either short or long sleeved).

They come in eight different sayings:
  • Please Don't Smoke Near Me
  • My Lips Are For My Mommy
  • Got Clean Hands?
  • Wash Your Hands First
  • Look But Don't Touch
  • I'm a Biracial Cutie
  • Please Don't Kiss My Lips
  • Please Don't Compare Me To Your Baby
It just got a whole lot easier for even the shyest parents to tell strangers to not get too close. And who couldn't use some help with that?

Find them here!

1 comment:

mkckec said...

Ya know, sometimes people just dont think a mother, or father for that matter, would mind you touching their baby. You might know you are clean but they dont, so I see this being a cool, alternative way to say, Uhhh keep your hands to yourself people!