We're Moving!!

Don't forget to change your readers and bookmarks to www.firstimpressionsbaby.com/blog! We won't be here for much longer (we have a new home)!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Because I have Faith - a quick interruption

n51809299_32199252_3808.jpg

Shad Boaz. He’s only 20 years old and he’s in the hospital right now.

And, I need a favor. A huge favor. You see, this boy and his parents are friends of our family. This morning, on the way to work, he lost a tire and while trying to over-correct, he swerved off the road (and possibly flipped - I’m not straight on that part of the story yet) and hit a tree…which then fell on his car. Currently, his brain is swollen but is being kept alive by a life support machine.

And, I need you all. I don’t care if you’ve never prayed, I don’t care if you think your prayers have never been answered. Heck, I don’t even care if you don’t believe in God. I. don’t. Care. I’m asking you to simply send up a prayer, that his brain will go back down to normal and that he’ll be okay. If you don’t pray, then will you please send up good thoughts, or meditate, or do it all. I FIRMLY believe that when enough people want the same thing, the universe/God hears us and it happens.

So, please…for me…for a few seconds will you back away from the computer and pray/send good thoughts/meditate for this boy (and his family, too)?

I would so very much appreciate it …

PS - I’ll leave updates here, as I get them.

PSS - If anyone even TRIES to take over this post and even makes my friends feel even the slightest bit of crap for what they believe (no matter what it is), I will cut you off and you will be banned. We’re sending up nothing but love here at this blog. Because that’s the way I roll.

No comments: