We're Moving!!

Don't forget to change your readers and bookmarks to www.firstimpressionsbaby.com/blog! We won't be here for much longer (we have a new home)!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Local Goodness: Blackburn Spray Park

Surprisingly (or, maybe not so much), Paducah, Kentucky has it's very own spray park - a spray park I knew nothing about until this past weekend. Built in 2006, Blackburn Spray Park features a large mushroom-shaped sprinkler, many fountains, a seal mini slide and more. Inside the spray park are a few large umbrellas that shade the large benches beneath them. Right outside the spray park, is a small playground and grassy areas, perfect for a picnic.

The best thing about Blackburn Park? Admission is free. And, clean. And, lots of fun.

Hours of operation are:

Monday through Sunday 10 AM to 6 PM

Memorial Day to Labor Day


For more information, go here: Blackburn Park

Tip: Bring some extra cash along if you come on a Saturday for the Ice Cream Truck that sometimes drives by!

2 comments:

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne said...

We have these popping up all over Colorado, they are so wonderful! I love it when I can let my little one run around with the other kids.

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne said...

We have these popping up all over Colorado, they are so wonderful! I love it when I can let my little one run around with the other kids.