We're Moving!!

Don't forget to change your readers and bookmarks to www.firstimpressionsbaby.com/blog! We won't be here for much longer (we have a new home)!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Winner for the $50 Gift Certificate

Congratulations to Melanie, the winner of the $50 Gift Certificate for Good For The Kids, who said:

"I love this store! Fabulous!! My daughter got a play kitchen last year for Christmas but we didn't buy her any food at the time (too young to keep it out of her mouth). Now she's ready to have some play food so I'd pick:
-Melissa and Doug Cutting Fruit Crate Wood Play Food Melissa & Doug
-Melissa and Doug Sandwich Making Play Food Set Melissa & Doug
-Melissa and Doug Play Food Set Melissa & Doug

I know I'd go well over my $50!

Thanks!
Melanie"

Your Gift Certificate is on it's way, Melanie!

If you didn't win, now worries! Check out Good For The Kids and their great prices!

No comments: