We're Moving!!

Don't forget to change your readers and bookmarks to www.firstimpressionsbaby.com/blog! We won't be here for much longer (we have a new home)!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bebe Belay



It seems like once you have a little one, their "diaper bag" just keeps getting bigger and bigger - a large supply of bottles, formula, burp-cloths AND bibs, a change of clothes, baby medicines JUST IN CASE, a few extra toys to keep them occupied...and the list goes on and on...

But, what if I told you that I found an innovative product that took up almost NO room and could grow with your child? What if I told you, I had found a pacifier keeper, bib, and connector clips (to keep pairs as pairs) ALL IN ONE?

Well, I have: Bebe Belay. And, you are most definitely going to want to check them out.

No comments: