We're Moving!!

Don't forget to change your readers and bookmarks to www.firstimpressionsbaby.com/blog! We won't be here for much longer (we have a new home)!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Solana Swaddling Blankets



If you didn't read the title, you may be curious as to what the above pictures are. Well, I'm sure you guessed fabric-somethings...but, what I have to tell you is so much cooler. They're swaddling blankets by Solana Babywear.

Solana makes dozens of swaddling blankets, in any color you need. My personal favorites - the Organic Baby Tree wrap and the Signature Ashley wrap (respectively) - are shown above. The Baby Tree Wrap (top) is made from 100% organic (meaning no pesticides or un-natural chemicals) cotton and is SO SO soft, as well as lightweight. It reminds me of a really really soft t-shirt, actually - and, I'm seriously wondering if I could have some bedsheets (for me) made of this stuff. That's how awesome it is.

And, then, there is the Signature Ashley wrap (second picture). 100% (gauzy) cotton with beatiful eyelets and detail. Oh, how I wish I had this when we were baptizing Lorelei. It's PERFECT for a baby girl or a baby boy, with an understated elegance that really is oh-too-sweet.

And, unlike a lot of the wraps you are seeing around, Solana baby wraps keep your child comfortable and secure (feeling) with soft, luxurious, breathable 100% cotton - meaning you'll both get more rest.

No comments: