We're Moving!!

Don't forget to change your readers and bookmarks to www.firstimpressionsbaby.com/blog! We won't be here for much longer (we have a new home)!

Thursday, December 6, 2007

advent calendars.

As a Catholic family, we always had an Advent calendar - and I remember the anticipation as a kid of finding the new "gifts" for each day...even though I had to share with my younger brother. I looked forward to this tradition every year, and with a new baby - I would like to share this tradition with her as well. I absolutely love this Advent calendar. I think it's fresh and cute and would look darling in my kitchen on the wall. Currently, it's on sale for $47.99 and measures 22x35". I'm really wondering how difficult it would be to find some mismatched children's mittens to make this into a do - it - yourself project...but would it look so darn cute? And can I really take on another project? (-the answer is "no".)

No comments: