We're Moving!!

Don't forget to change your readers and bookmarks to www.firstimpressionsbaby.com/blog! We won't be here for much longer (we have a new home)!

Thursday, December 6, 2007

self cleaning...sort of.

My carpet is clean (shampooed too!) and I got to rest while it happened. It felt nice for once... me sitting on my couch with my feet up while a man cleaned my house - a little different, but nice! Not only that, but I got to learn more about some of the best vacuums on the market. My living room was dusted, carpet was vacuumed, and then shampooed...all while I learned about a great new vacuum that can so much (without having to scroll through hundreds of pages online).

Want your own complimentary cleaning?
Give Rodney Hall a call: 270 -441-7793 and tell him Ashley sent you!

No comments: