We're Moving!!

Don't forget to change your readers and bookmarks to www.firstimpressionsbaby.com/blog! We won't be here for much longer (we have a new home)!

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

vicks

In my search for a great humidifier, I found Vicks GermFree Warm Mist Humidifier (V790). This new humidifier features a patented UV light chamber that kills up to 99.999% of bacteria, mold and spores in the water vapor that enters the air.

The health and comfort benefits of humidification are also proven. In fact, pediatricians recommend using a humidifier throughout the dry winter months, especially for infant nurseries and children's rooms, to keep young respiratory systems moist and healthy so that they are better able to fight off infections. And should a little one catch a cold, a humidifier will help relieve congestion and coughs.

The Vicks GermFree Warm Mist Humidifier also features two 1 gallon water tanks, meaning you have to refill less (it can run up to three nights without having to refill), dishwasher safe trays, and humidity controls that shut the humidifier off automatically when humidity level is reached.

I love that I finally have a humidifier that has a built in humidity control, keeping my air clean and bacteria-free, meaning my family and I can breathe a little easier.

1 comment:

HISPANO said...

A must for every parent. I am concerned about the possible harm of 0,001% haha, those cheating marketers!.