We're Moving!!

Don't forget to change your readers and bookmarks to www.firstimpressionsbaby.com/blog! We won't be here for much longer (we have a new home)!

Friday, December 7, 2007

pendants


I know I post a lot of things geared to mom or the small child, so I thought I'd post something a little different. There's this cute little store called Bling for Mommy and Me and they will make you personalized necklaces! With each pendant purchase, you get:
1 Rubber Necklace, your choice of color
2 spacers of each kind, per pendant you choose
Each pendant is handmade of polymer clay and mounted on a steel plate.

They are great for kids, teens, and even moms. I'm just amazed at how many ways you can wear them! You can pick a pendant to represent each of your children...or you can pick a pendant to represent YOU!

Check them out and give them as a gift to someone special just in time for Christmas!

No comments: