We're Moving!!

Don't forget to change your readers and bookmarks to www.firstimpressionsbaby.com/blog! We won't be here for much longer (we have a new home)!

Friday, December 21, 2007

now its personal confections.




Mmmm mmmm! Okay, so I just can't help myself! I just received a boxed set of cookies from my friend, Schannelle at Now It's Personal Confections. And OH MY GOSH! These are hands down, some of the best cookies EVER!

I'm showing you a few, but she can do SO MANY MORE! And, if you give her enough advanced notice with a cookie you want created that's not shown on her site...she may be willing.

Now It's Personal Confections offers gourmet cookies, favors, and cookies by the dozen. So, whether you are throwing a party or simply in need of a gift to give (GREAT for favors, neighbor gifts, or hostess gifts by the way)...these are great for you.

Each cookie is personalized. You can add a name, choose the color icing, shape, and cookie type. How cool is that?

Now, I need to go hide my box of cookies before hubby gets home from work. This is one box of cookies I really don't want to share.

"What cookies?"

No comments: