We're Moving!!

Don't forget to change your readers and bookmarks to www.firstimpressionsbaby.com/blog! We won't be here for much longer (we have a new home)!

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

taia hair clips




I'm always on the search for cute hair...or rather, head accessories for baby L. What hair she does have is uber fine and light (so she looks bald). I was beginning to think headbands and hats would be my only option. And, although they can be cute, I was left wanting for something more.

Then, taia hair clips came along.

Simple. Sophisticated. And downright cute.

Each hairclip is created with love by Jennifer Pezzolla, a fellow stay at home mom. They are safe and functional. A velcro lining insures that they won't slip out of even the finest baby hair.

Finally...something that won't hurt my daughter but looks oh-so cute....


**For a 15% Discount put in the code: First Impressions (at checkout)
**Shop now and get free shipping on all orders over $50

1 comment:

mkckec said...

These are sooo cute! My little Lady K was a hairless babe till age 1 or so too and I practically vetoed any headbands with elastic but these would have been cute. What is that saying? Dollar short and a day late... :) Guess I need another little baby girl to "gently" stamp this to her head! AWE!