We're Moving!!

Don't forget to change your readers and bookmarks to www.firstimpressionsbaby.com/blog! We won't be here for much longer (we have a new home)!

Saturday, December 22, 2007

prissy poofs







[SWOON.] That was me...swooning. I love love love Prissy Poofs. They take the basic tutu to a whole new level. They have SpookyPoofs (for Halloween), PrissyPoofs, and an entire collection of SeasonalPoofs! I never thought you could have such a variety of poofs - but here, they did it! With a variety of colors and themes, these poofs make my heart skip a beat.

And, guess what else?! They come in a nice range of sizes! Even for the teeny tiny - babies! We have - or Lorelei has (I should say) the GumDrop Poof. I have to tell you: the picture online is NOTHING like it. It's way better in person! In fact, Lorelei will be wearing her PrissyPoof this weekend to a Princess Birthday Party we are going to.

I just can't say enough about this wonderful company and their line of Poofs. Quite simply, Lorelei may just need a new closet to fit them all.

My only complaint? Where's the one in my size? I want one!

No comments: