We're Moving!!

Don't forget to change your readers and bookmarks to www.firstimpressionsbaby.com/blog! We won't be here for much longer (we have a new home)!

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Baby Needs Shoes too...



I can't express to you how much I LOVE these shoes! (And, guess what - they're even cuter in person!)

I am so tired of seeing Barbie and Dora the Explorer shoes - as if that was really a choice. Anyone that knows me very well, knows my dislike for character clothing (shoes included). I feel that if my child is going to be a walking advertisement for a HUGE company, I better be getting paid for it...not PAYING for it!

It is refreshing to finally see infant/baby shoes that are actually cute (and without popular characters). I love the color, the shape, the material...I love everything about these shoes! In fact, these GENEVA shoes in red aren't the only thing that See Kai Run has to offer! An entire line of cute shoes (for boys too!).

See Kai Run designs shoes made specifically for babies and beginner walkers (those who have just started walking). Each shoe is made from "luxurious, butter soft leather" and are handcrafted. The soles are made from a special, flexible rubber (TPR), which is more flexible than traditional leather - meaning better for baby's feet.

So, go on...check them out and be sure to let us know which shoes are YOUR favorite!

5 comments:

A Man Among Mommies said...

Having boys I have to say I have been lucky to avoid most of the Character Shoes... My 3yo had to have Lightning McQueen shoes though... He is crazy about cars...

Just saying hi as I do a little blog hopping...

"A Man Among Mommies"

Karen MEG said...

I try to avoid all character shoes, but the daughter needs convincing. Those shoes are adorable, and they look so comfy too!
Blog hopping tonight, just call me Pomtini.

CableGirl said...

Love the shoes! I've been on the hunt for ages for cute baby girl shoes that don't have characters on them and aren't pepto pink.

Happy Hopping! :D

suchsimplepleasures said...

those are absolutely adorable!! if, god forbid, i ever had another baby...after hanging myself...i would, without any doubt...look in to purchasing those shoes...only if it was a girl...i don't think a boy would appreciate those!!!
xoxo

Judith Shakespeare said...

These are too cute!!!!! I'm so getting the baby some.

(And ditto about the Dora shoes. Can we say 'yuck'?)