We're Moving!!

Don't forget to change your readers and bookmarks to www.firstimpressionsbaby.com/blog! We won't be here for much longer (we have a new home)!

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Princess, please...


As most of you know, I LOVE the whole princess theme. Not so much the cheapo disney version with bubble gum pink and purple...
I found this little carriage at poshtots a couple of years ago. I never forgot it. I think it's absolutely adorable... and at only $47, 000 each, I'll take 4! One for each room in my house!
(Just kidding - and NO, I didn't lose the decimal point).
It's cute, but for 47 K around here, you could buy a small house!

3 comments:

suchsimplepleasures said...

those are so stinking cute, though...despite the rather large price-tag!

Michelle said...

Oh yeah- I drooled over those at one time or another. I can see my daughter in there. Hi from Cafemom - you blog looks great I didn't do belly casts, cause I thought they were strange and useless after doing one. I changed my mind after the baby picture one and the floral one on the wall. Not too shabby. Great blog I can be found here Smart not Cheap and here
One of a Kind Wisconsin. Oh yeah and my cat blogs somewhere too.

HISPANO said...

47k??? Ridiculous. Do it for yourself for less than 2k.