We're Moving!!

Don't forget to change your readers and bookmarks to www.firstimpressionsbaby.com/blog! We won't be here for much longer (we have a new home)!

Monday, January 7, 2008

Girl 32 for the Smart Girl


I love winter hats, but winter seems to limit the way I can wear my hair! I mean, If I take the time to blow dry my hair, I may not be willing to wear a hat that I know will most likely end in flyaways. Unfortunately, the only type of "ponytail" I can wear with conventional winter hat are pigtails.

But, now there is a new hat in town. Girl 32! This hat has Swarovski crystal buttons in the back, so you can wear your hair up or down! Girl 32 has awesome hats that are fashionable and make sense! And, they come in sooo many colors and patterns, so you are sure to find something you like!

But, hats aren't the only smart things Girl 32 has come up with. Girl 32 also has a line of scarves and gloves. The scarves have a hidden zippered pocket, perfect for a key, credit card, or whatever! Girl 32 gloves have removable fingertips on the thumb and forefinger - perfect for grasping hard to hold objects.

Fashion + Function = Girl 32

Finally!

4 comments:

suchsimplepleasures said...

see, now why couldn't i have thought of something like that?! what an amazing idea! i think i might need one!

Momisodes said...

That is a very snazzy hat :)

Removable fingertips?? GENIUS!

Kim said...

I love that hat.. very cute.

HISPANO said...

Nice and simple!