We're Moving!!

Don't forget to change your readers and bookmarks to www.firstimpressionsbaby.com/blog! We won't be here for much longer (we have a new home)!

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Blog-warming meme

So, Tara sent me this great blog-warming meme and you know I can't resist, so here goes!:


Name one thing you do everyday

1. Tell my husband and my daughter that I love them...and hugs and kisses!

Name two things you wish you could learn

1. I would love to learn to bake and decorate wonderful cakes! That would rock!

2. and...ballroom dancing...and karate...yeh!

Name three things that remind you of your childhood

1. sprinklers

2. honeysuckles

3. A Little Princess movie

Name four things you love to eat but rarely do

1. Lobster - mmmm

2. Crabcakes - minus the onions!

3. REALLY yummy pasta...

4. Veggie Sandwich and cheesy potato soup from Garden Gate Cafe

Name five things/people that make you feel good

1. My daughter...her smiles and giggles could brighten my day...anyday...everyday

2. Naps

3. When my house is clean

4. Random acts of kindness

5. giving to others



And now...I'd love to pass on the warm wishes to my friends Diana, Vonetta, Lois, and Melissa.

2 comments:

suchsimplepleasures said...

oh, thanks for the meme!!! i'll do it, tomorrow!!!
xoxo

Tara R. said...

Great answers! Honeysuckles... love that. Reminds me of lazy summers when I was a kid too.