We're Moving!!

Don't forget to change your readers and bookmarks to www.firstimpressionsbaby.com/blog! We won't be here for much longer (we have a new home)!

Thursday, January 24, 2008

embrace.


I'm pretty much known for being able to pull a "Mary Poppins" when it comes to my purse and bags. You'd be amazed at what I can pull out of a purse. Oh, you need something for your headache? Got it. Bandaid? Got it. Something to keep the baby calm? Got it. Food? Got it. Umbrella? One second.

So, I get pretty excited when new products come along that will make my life a little easier...and it's just icing on the cake if I can fit it in the diaper bag or my purse easily!

I'd like to introduce Embrace Fresh Pair and The Bra Strap Solution.

Fresh Pair is a set of 20 soap leaves infused with fresh pear undertones. Each leaf dissolves quickly, making a GREAT product to pack when you are on the go. Fresh Pair can be used to wash your underwear while traveling (say goodbye nasty hotel soap!) and could be a great thing to keep in your purse if let's say - you drive a POS car or live in an area where weather conditions could keep you in a hotel/motel WITHOUT your suitcase. Grandma always taught me to carry an extra pair of underwear, but let's face it - it gets quite embarrassing when you reach into your purse to pull out a kleenex for your little one's nose - in church - and instead, you pull out your lacy red panties. Wouldn't it be so much nicer to just have this lovely leaf soap on hand?

The Bra Strap Solution is a great, innovative product that can turn your bra into a cross-back style at moments notice. This product is great for impromptu plans, and means less packing if you are traveling because you can use one bra with many different tops!

I can't wait to see what they come up with next!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Even more embarrassing if you were pulling that "tissue" out to give to the little old lady sitting beside you. hmmmm..........

Kim said...

I had a funny comment but guardwife took it away.. that was hystercial.. LOL