We're Moving!!

Don't forget to change your readers and bookmarks to www.firstimpressionsbaby.com/blog! We won't be here for much longer (we have a new home)!

Friday, January 18, 2008

Tummy decor


For most of us, we want our pregnancies to be special and even...remarkable (despite the sickness and overall feeling of HUGE-ness). Each of us celebrate this awesome period in our lives a little different, and ProudBody has come up with another! Pregnancy Belly Painting Kit. The kit comes with :

8-color professional FDA approved, water-based make-up palette (black, white, red, blue, orange, pink, yellow & green)
Belly Painting Brush
Belly Painting Sponge
Painting Tips & Design Ideas
Sheet of colorful temporary tattoos. The sheet of tattoo designs are shown below.

I think this is so great! And, what makes it even cooler (not that it needs anything else to be cool) is the fact that if you don't use all of your "paint"...You can save it! For things like Halloween...child face painting...or, heck...another belly painting! This is a GREAt idea for a shower, blessingsway, or activity with the kids (or husband). It's a great way to let others bond with that special baby inside!

Not feeling too creative?

ProudBody also offers Tummy Tatts - a set of 20 non-toxic temporary tattoos, made just for your pregnant tummy! And, there are plenty to share (if dad-to-be and siblings are getting jealous) - or save them to use at a later date!

So, enjoy this special time while making new memories with ProudBody!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Man, my son would hav totally loved this when I was pregnant last year.. :)

Cute.

Kim
Joggingincircles

Rachel said...

That is just too cute. I shall never be preggers again, but I'll keep this in mind for showers and fun gifts! Thanks!
Hi fellow weekend hopper :-)

Jared said...

This is such a cool idea! I'll definitely keep this in mind when #2 is on the way! :D

Unknown said...

I could see some sport nut husbands wanting to paint basketballs or something like that on their wives bellies. Who knows.. maybe there are some female basketball fans that would do this as well! HA! One things for sure, I'd love to see a gallery of creations.
Cheers!

Darrin, aka "Make Shift Sinatra" from the Weekend BlogHopper crew

Maureen said...

Hah! I wish they had these when I was preggers... altho if I tried painting anything on my tummy, I just know it would end up being a crazy scribble from all the punching, jabbing and tossing my daughter did in utero....