We're Moving!!

Don't forget to change your readers and bookmarks to www.firstimpressionsbaby.com/blog! We won't be here for much longer (we have a new home)!

Monday, February 25, 2008

aden + anais

I really can't get enough of aden + anais - Comfort and luxury combined to make only the best items for your little one. And, guess what! They've got a few new products!


First, are the aden + anais washcloth sets (pack of 3). Each washcloth is made from waffled muslin, perfect for delicate newborn skin! They come pin/brown, aqua/brown, lime/brown, and white.
Second, are the WONDERFUL aden+anais dream blankets! SIX layers of 100% quilted cotton muslin. This blanket is INCREDIBLE! Not only is it warm, but it is also breathable! Perfect for Spring (or even cool summer nights) and perfect for winter, too! I really can't tell you how great this dream blanket is (and how perfectly the name fits). If they had them in adult sized, I'd probably have those too! Soft. Perfect. Heavenly.

Well done, aden+anais. Well done.

6 comments:

suchsimplepleasures said...

i don't need blogging as an excuse...at least, not right now! i'm obsessing way too badly about my lost childhood...ripped out of the basement of hubbys grandma!!
but...when i'm done obsessing, i'll start using blogging as my excuse again!!
btw...what's that new blog you've got listed?

Mary Thorsby said...

Mz Ashley,

Because you specialize in all things super cute, I'm passing this Aynex challenge on to you:

http://ilistpaducah.blogspot.com/2008/02/aynex-made-me-do-it.html

xoxooxomt

José Calvo said...

Hi, is this the "aden + anais" fanclub?

Tyler said...

Can I assume that these are machine washable? They look incredible but I'd hate to have hand wash these things. I'd hate to hand wash anything really!

Kay said...

You wouldn't happen to have the 6-layer dream blanket lying around in your house going unused would you? If so, I'd love to buy it off you! They no longer make them and I love the neutral spots! Let me know!

Kay said...

Hi! I've been looking for this dream blanket - they don't make it anymore. Do you happen to have it and if so, are you willing to sell it? Let me know, thanks!