So, this time - I'm going to combine my regular Thursday 13, with a challenge that I received from Mary.
Here was the original challenge:
So, I'm making a list of things I've made. How's that? lol
- Make something, anything. It doesn't have to be complicated or artsy. Make a list, take an interesting picture, make someone's day, make dinner, make a doodle, make fun of yourself, make a poem, make your bed (ok, that last one is lame).
- Write a blog about it. With pictures for extra brownie points.
- Link to this blog and challege six other bloggers to do the same.
1. Stenciled shirt for FIL (father-in-law).
2. Dog bed for our little dog, Glory.
3. "a" pendant for SIL
4. banner for website
5 & 6. travel pillow and hand-bound journal
7. No, silly. Not the kid. Well...I did have a lot to do with that too...but the Christmas photo..
8. Another pendant. For a necklace or keychain.
9. A huge 2-layer blanket for 2 people.
10. Took this pic last summer...
11. a card I made for a baby boy
12. More pendants! Or...Something...
13. The knitted hat and scarf on this pretty lady :)