We're Moving!!

Don't forget to change your readers and bookmarks to www.firstimpressionsbaby.com/blog! We won't be here for much longer (we have a new home)!

Friday, February 29, 2008

Gal Pal Everything Tape


It's very possible that this only happens to me. But, on the off-chance that it's NOT just me, I wanted to share.

What really can be worse than your hem coming un-done at a fancy-shmancy dinner? --Your blouse gaping open at the most inopportune moment and giving your great Uncle Marty an eyeful. That's what.

Or, what about buying a really beautiful, strapless dress for a great night out...and then realizing that your bra shows if you move your arms - at all. You COULD run into the bathroom and pout...or you could pull out Gal Pal's Everything Tape and fix it in seconds!

This innovative tape is great for everything from hemlines to missing buttons to keeping your clothes looking oh-so-perfect. Better yet? You don't need an iron, and it's totally removable when it's time to wash your clothing.

I'm officially declaring (whatever that means) this product as a MUST HAVE for your purses. Who knows the genius things you'll come up with to use it!

6 comments:

DIXIECHICK said...

Awesome...must run out and buy some...thanks for the tip!

Bloghopping on by...
Dixiechick

Unknown said...

Very cool! Thanks for the tip!

Happy Friday! Blog Hoppin'!
~"Margarita Mom"

ShannanB said...

That is great. I have the worst luck with pants hems and on more than one occaision have had to use a stapler!! Talk about embarassing.

Blog Hoppin~

Anastasia Beaverhousin

Aynex Mercado said...

Congratulations! You won the sarcasticards in my blog contest. Email me at aynex (at) aynex (dot) com your mailing address so I can mail them.

aynex.blogspot.com

1stopmom said...

That sound like something my family can definitely use. Thanks for the post. I am going to get some too.


blog hopping by......

Unknown said...

Suhweeeeet! It's the female equivalent to Duct Tape!