We're Moving!!

Don't forget to change your readers and bookmarks to www.firstimpressionsbaby.com/blog! We won't be here for much longer (we have a new home)!

Friday, February 29, 2008

For my friend...

Remember my last Thursday Thirteen post? I listed a bunch of stuff that I had made. Well, I just found out about a really sad and tragic story about a girl named Allie, who came home from college to visit her mother - only to find that she had passed away. So, we are uniting together to do what we can. And, here's what I'm offering up. For the next week (7 days), I will be selling some of my wares - and then donating EVERY PENNY to Allie. I can make scarves (even for your little ones), hats, pendants (like the ones I showed), and card sets.

Please email me (see the contact me button to the right?) and I'll get to crafting for you. It really is a limited time offer...and it's for a really good cause. And - if there is something else you'd like made for you...just ask, chances are, I can do that too.

2 comments:

suchsimplepleasures said...

i adore you!!! have i told you that recently?
xoxo...thank you...you are truly a dear friend!!
xoxo

BusyDad said...

Ashley, you are one of the sweetest people I have been lucky enough to know.