- 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons onion salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- In a resealable plastic bag, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, onion salt and paprika. Coat potatoes with flour; dip in butter. Add to bread crumb mixture; shake to coat evenly. Arrange on a microwave-safe plate.
- Cover with waxed paper. Microwave on high for 4-6 minutes or until tender, rotating every 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes.