We're Moving!!

Don't forget to change your readers and bookmarks to www.firstimpressionsbaby.com/blog! We won't be here for much longer (we have a new home)!

Monday, February 11, 2008

Nursery Redo




I love this little redo from HGTV's show: Decorating Cents.

Some of my favorite things:

  • The matching trundle bed cover and crib bedding is actually 2 twin sized bed in a bags. The crib bedding was sewn from the extra bed in a bag.
  • The "lace" trim which doubles as a nice place to prop photo frames
  • The "medicine" cabinet that the re-purposed and hung as a mirror that would offer extra storage for "baby things"
  • The fabric covering for the closet doors. GREAT for extra storage for all of those little toys you collect as baby grows (I KNOW I'm not the only one...right?)
  • The lamp (beside the trundle bed). It's one of those make-your-own lampshade. You take off the paper so it's sticky, and they took a little baby dress and just put it right on! Very creative!

2 comments:

Kat said...

Ok. I think I'm going to have to have a girl now. That is gorgeous! Absolutely perfect!

Kim said...

I love this room.. I love it!!